How to submit a guest article
We would love to publish your article on our website!
- Submit your article in a Microsoft Word document.
- Also send a picture related to the article. This can be a stock photo, but we will need the copyright information.
- Pictures or graphics need to be in JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
- Please use short but descriptive file names. Example “Article-Tire Pressure.doc” or “Pic Civil War Battlefield.jpg”
- Where to submit email your article: Contact us for the address.
Your article should include:
- A title
- Content in paragraphs
- Spaces between paragraphs
- Any quotes, braces, lines, dialogue boxes, balloons (an example is a pull quote or citation)
- Your brief bio that appears at the end of the article starting with “Submitted by:”
- Use chevrons (< and >) to insert any notes for us. This is a great way to tell us something like < the picture named “Pic Civil War Battlefield” goes here >
- At the bottom of your document, type “Tags” and list any tags you wish to use (#example1, #example2, #example3)
- We will not convert formats for content of any kind. The formats we accept are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .doc or .docx
- We will not re-create buttons, outlines, footers, menus or other features.
- We will not alter or make changes to to your article. This includes spelling and grammar.
- Some spacing or other minor details may appear different when rendered in a browser window.
- We will not accept any abusive content.
- We reserve the right to reject guest articles for any reason.