The Fredericksburg Guidebook has become a fixture in the Fredericksburg area. It is is a proven success for those who advertise in the Fredericksburg Guidebook
Our market coverage is growing on a weekly basis and the demand for our books is increasing quickly. If you’re a business-person eager to maximize your marketing dollar, the Fredericksburg Guidebook is one bandwagon you need to be on.
Fredericksburg Guidebook Advertising Benefits
- A full color magazine that is published three times a year, every four months
- WINTER: November-February Holiday Focus
- SPRING: March-June
- SUMMER: July-October 31st Kiss & Tell Reviews
- FREE Services with Ad Purchase
- FREE Professional ad design, typesetting & photography
- FREE Online Digital Magazine on fredericksburgguidebook.com
- FREE Online Digital Magazine FXBG (10 million views a year) (Visitor Centers)
- FREE 300 Locations Including, 13 Wawa, 54 Hotels, 95 Visitor Center
- FREE Listing of any of your business’s events
- FREE Coupon and Article
- FREE Digital Advertising on fredericksburgguidebook.com
- FREE Goodie Bags Distributions for conventions, wedding, Family reunions
- Partnership with 33 Stafford County Schools
- Books to all New Parents for Stafford County Schools
- Member of the Fredericksburg Regional Hospital Council
- Books are in Virginia Heritage, Dell Web Community and Silver Properties.
- Books are great for Relocation, Visitors, Dining, Shopping, Hotels, local events
- Downtown Walking Map
- 40,000 printed and distributed in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford
- Distributed at over 300 locations
We here at the Fredericksburg Guidebook strive to offer local businesses a means to bring awareness of their goods and services to newcomers and locals. Our mission is to unite the region in marketing to their valued customers.
Throughout the past years we have been utilizing data collected from the Randall Travel Marketing survey of our area to aid in this mission. The survey found that the Fredericksburg area received an A- rating with 70.75% of the tourists polled saying that they would return to the area. These people also said that they visit the area to experience history, the arts and entertainment.
Here are some regional statistics. On the local level, the city of Fredericksburg, and the counties of Spotsylvania and Stafford are home to over 290,000 residents with median incomes from $30,000 to in excess of $60,000. All of these people, from near and far, are your existing and potential consumers.
To our current supporters we say thank you. To those of you who are not yet advertisers, we invite you to get involved with us. We are a community minded publication that aims to take your business to a new level.
Our new slogan “Whether you’re just stopping by, or staying a lifetime” helps our readers know who our market is right away. Our market is for all people who want to know what is in Fredericksburg for them.
The Fredericksburg Guidebook is a full color magazine that is published three times a year, every four months. Each issue includes events, articles, coupons, new advertisers and a new cover.
Distribution of The Fredericksburg Guidebook is FREE to visitors and newcomers to the Fredericksburg area, as well as to locals at our many area distribution locations including local convenience stores. All rates quoted are in full color and are priced per issue. Each edition has 40,000 copies printed. Advertising pricing is available upon request.
I hope you enjoy finding out what we can do to help you.
Get Started! How to Advertise in the Fredericksburg Guidebook
Please call 540-226-0988 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide: Logo, address, phone Number, social media, ad Content. You provide the 80-word article about your business.