Where Chivalry Reigns Supreme
Kiss & Tell is a progressive meal held in five Downtown Fine Restaurants on February 26th, 2017. If you haven’t participated before, you’re in for a 5-course treat!
Here is the information for the upcoming Kiss & Tell event:
Appetizer: Courtyard by Marriott
Soup & Salad: Amy’s Café
Pasta: Orofino Pronto Restaurant
Entrée: Bavarian Chef
Dessert: Inn at the Old Silk Mill
- Date: February 26,2017
- Status: Tickets on sale now! Waiting list available
- 4:30 – SOLD OUT
- 5:00 -Sold Out
- 5:30 – Sold Out
- 6:00 -Sold Out
- Appetizer: Tomato – Prosciutto Provençal Crustini
- Soup and Salad: Tomato Basal Soup/Strawberry Harvest Salad
- Pasta: Risotto Alla Milanese (risotto with saffron).
- Entrée: Alpine Schnitzel, Pork topped bacon, mushroom, Swiss cheese set in a chive cream sauce
- Dessert: White Chocolate Mousse w/ Raspberry sauce in dark chocolate cups
- Appetizer: Courtyard by Marriott, 620 Caroline St
- Soup and Salad:
- Pasta: Orofino Pronto Restaurant
- Entrée: Bavarian Chef
- Dessert: Inn at the Old Silk Mill
Waiting list available
Transportation provided by Martz Bus.
Tickets on Sale Now – Call Julie Jennings at 540-226-0988 to order tickets, Please call
The cost is $55 per person.
Advance purchase is required, and seats are limited
Note: For faster service, groups, and questions please call 540-226-0988.
Tickets and detailed information will be mailed out within 48 hours of ticket purchase.
Waiting list availb